New York State Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) released yesterday and is Due 7/28/2017.
Through the New York State Consolidated Funding Application (CFA), a single application for multiple sources of state funding, New York State is soliciting applications for funding to advance the priorities of the Regional Economic Development Councils (REDC). Funding will be available for the following projects:
- Direct Assistance to Businesses and Other Organizations
- Community Development
- Waterfront Revitalization
- Environmental Improvements
- Sustainability Planning and Implementation
- Education/Workforce Development
- Low Cost Financing
Need help with proposal development? Schedule a consult call here.