The SBIR Road Tour is coming to Rochester, NY on Monday, June 18, 2018, to present non-dilutive technology funding opportunities provided through the Small Business Innovation Research SBIR and Small Business Technology Transfer STTR programs.
Individual program managers from up to 11 participating STTR and SBIR agencies representing $2.5 billion in early-stage funding will participate in this one-day event alongside technology entrepreneurs and state innovation ecosystem members.
If you’re an innovator, entrepreneur, researcher, or small technology firm, don’t miss this opportunity.
- Learn how to access local and state resources available to innovators, researchers, and technology entrepreneurs
- SBIR Agencies Funding Priorities Overviews
Engaging Panel Sessions
- Inside the Head of an Evaluator: Common Mistakes
- Grant Opportunities for a Public Purpose
- Staying On Track: Aligning Your Company for Success in the DoD
We look forward to seeing you there.
We work with high-growth startups and organizations that support the startup and innovation ecosystem. We build highly specific non-dilutive funding menus, provide proposal preparation services, and measure outcomes of funding through evaluation. Schedule a consult call with us HERE.