Here is a quick list of the most useful websites to help with funding research
- The Foundation CenterA national nonprofit that collects information about and for foundations. The “Foundation Finder” is a research tool that helps in locating over 67,000 private and community foundations nationwide. Subscribe to the Philanthropy News Digest for free and keep up to date on your funders.
- The Grantsmanship CenterA national training institute that helps groups to write and obtain grants. Sells CD-ROMs of successful Federal Grant Proposals offers workshops and publishes a free monthly magazine.
- The Catalogue of Federal Domestic AssistanceThe most comprehensive catalog announcing the availability of federal dollars for a wide range of community programs.
- Guide StarA searchable database of 850,000+ nonprofits, including private foundations. Using Adobe Acrobat, users can view federal information return form 990s for the majority of foundations on the site.
- GrantSmartA searchable database of private foundations and their federal information return form 990. Useful websites and information for and about the foundation community.
We are your single source for all your non-dilutive grant funding activities. From identification of relevant funding opportunities through the development of a long-term multi-submission approach to successful execution, and subsequent measuring of your outcomes from your award! We can help you locate funding, apply for funding, and help organizations measure & report on outcomes. Schedule a consult call with us HERE.