Here is a quick list of the most useful websites to help with funding research
- The Foundation CenterA national nonprofit that collects information about and for foundations. The “Foundation Finder” is a research tool that helps in locating over 67,000 private and community foundations nationwide. Subscribe to the Philanthropy News Digest for free and keep up to date on your funders.
- The Grantsmanship CenterA national training institute that helps groups to write and obtain grants. Sells CD-ROMs of successful Federal Grant Proposals offers workshops and publishes a free monthly magazine.
- The Catalogue of Federal Domestic AssistanceThe most comprehensive catalog announcing the availability of federal dollars for a wide range of community programs.
- Guide StarA searchable database of 850,000+ nonprofits, including private foundations. Using Adobe Acrobat, users can view federal information return form 990s for the majority of foundations on the site.
- GrantSmartA searchable database of private foundations and their federal information return form 990. Useful websites and information for and about the foundation community.
We work with high-growth startups and organizations that support the startup and innovation ecosystem. We build highly specific non-dilutive funding menus, provide proposal preparation services, and measure outcomes of funding through evaluation. Schedule a consult call with us HERE.