Practical Curriculum | Experienced Coaching | Powerful Connections
The Entrepreneurs Network is launching an exclusive experience for women focused on driving profitable growth. Women entrepreneurs who can scale by tapping new markets, expanding their product portfolios, and commercializing scientific breakthroughs and new technologies are encouraged to apply to TEN Women Business Accelerator.
To qualify, companies/participants must be:
- A women-owned or led business
- Female founder/cofounder/owner/CEO
- Already in business, generating revenue selling a product or service
- Seeking funding or other resources to grow
- Exploring areas such as new products, market expansion, or new lines of business
- A tech startup with a working prototype and beta customers
- Able to attend the majority of sessions held on September 26 and 27 (Boot Camp 1); October 17 and 18 (Boot Camp 2); October 31 and November 1 (Boot Camp 3); and November 26 and December 5 (Boot Camp 4)
- Able to present a final business presentation on December 19
- Located in Upstate New York. Preference will be given to Monroe County-based businesses.
You will learn new and best practices in marketing and sales integration, finances, human resources and operations, securing capital to fund growth. TEN offers supportive, peer focused support from instructors and coaches who are business owners and active investors.
Women who participated in the Fall 2018 inaugural program enjoyed TEN’s substantive focus on business strategy. We kept it real when dealing with the real bias women leaders encounter; the approach of name it, claim it and overcome it became their mantra.
TEN Alumni Success
TEN alumni reported exceptional increases in their firms’ growth and performance according to a 2012 survey: Revenues – 20% have revenues over $1 Million; Capital – 16% raised $50,000 to $250,000; and Jobs – 50% of TEN alumni are hiring.
TEN Women Business Accelerator offers individualized coaching support to complement highly interactive Boot Camps taught by leading experts from across the country. Only 10 companies will be accepted into the Fall session.
The application deadline is August 31.
The online application is free and takes less than 5 minutes to complete. You provide basic contact information and upload a document which describes your company and its products/services. If accepted into TEN, the membership fee is $495.00.
We help high-growth startups find and apply for non-dilutive funding. Schedule a consult call with us HERE.