Congrats to NAWBO’s WBO of the Year Top 10 Class of 2021!
We are thrilled that Christine and our firm are among NAWBO’s WBO of the Year Top 10 Class of 2021!
NAWBO’s Woman Business Owner of the Year Award, sponsored by Bank of America, recognizes and rewards an entrepreneur who excels at strategy, operations, finances, problem-solving, overcoming adversity, and giving back to her community.
It’s not based on business size, but rather overall business excellence. NAWBO recently announced the Top 10 Class of 2021 and is looking forward to celebrating them and announcing the winner during October’s Virtual National Women’s Business Conference Awards Gala.
- Courtney Brockmeyer, Sydney Paige Foundation NAWBO San Fransisco Bay
- Felena Hanson, Hera Hub NAWBO San Diego
- Christine E.B. Howard, E.B. Howard Consulting NAWBO Buffalo-Niagara
- Stephanie Isaacson, New Horizons Enterprises, LLC NAWBO Kansas City
- Amanda Ma, Innovate Marketing Group, Inc. NAWBO Los Angeles
- Shagun Malhotra, Skystem NAWBO NYC
- Rishona Myers, Olive Lucy Gourmet Foods LLC NAWBO Philadelphia
- Deeannah Seymour, pH-D Feminine Health NAWBO Nashville
- Carla Walker-Miller, Walker-Miller Energy Services NAWBO Greater Detroit
- Janna Willoughby-Lohr, Papercraft Miracles NAWBO Buffalo-Niagara
We help high-growth startups find and apply for non-dilutive funding. Schedule a consult call with us HERE.