We are thrilled that Christine and our firm are among NAWBO’s Woman Business Owner of the Year Award – top 10 finalists for 2022. This is the second year in a row for a nomination and top 10 finalists.
NAWBO’s Woman Business Owner of the Year Award, sponsored by Bank of America, recognizes and rewards an entrepreneur who excels at strategy, operations, finances, problem-solving, overcoming adversity, and giving back to her community.
The winner will be announced at the National Women’s Business Conference on October 11.
- Christina Reger, Law Offices of Christina Reger, LLC – NAWBO Philly
- Christine EB Howard, E.B. Howard Consulting – NAWBO Buffalo Niagara
- Diana Dibble, Design To Delivery Inc. – NAWBO Greater DC
- Jacqueline Baly, BalyProjects – NAWBO Houston
- Kathy Durfee, TechHouse – NAWBO Virtual
- Kimberly Groves, KCW Engineering Technologies, Inc- NAWBO Greater DC
- Laura McHolm, NorthStar Moving Company – NAWBO Los Angeles
- Moira Vetter, Modo Modo Agency – NAWBO Atlanta
- Sandy Heard, Prime Waste Solutions – NAWBO Houston
- Shital Daftari, SNT Biotech & Saris and Things – NAWBO Chicago
We help high-growth startups find and apply for non-dilutive funding. Schedule a consult call with us HERE.