Increase Your Chances of SBIR/STTR Funding by 35%

  • March 26, 2024

Are you a startup considering applying for SBIR/STTR funding? If so, you’re probably aware that the success rate of a Phase I SBIR/STTR is relatively low (between 13% and 15% for first-time Phase I applicants). However, there is one program that can significantly increase your chances of success: the I-Corp program.

We strongly recommend that you participate in the I-Corp program, an immersive, entrepreneurial training program that facilitates the transformation of invention to impact for SBIR/STTR applicants.

The U.S. National Science Foundation’s Innovation Corps (I-Corps™) program is an immersive, entrepreneurial training program that facilitates the transformation of invention into impact. This immersive, seven-week experiential training program prepares scientists and engineers to extend their focus beyond the university laboratory — accelerating the economic and societal benefits of NSF-funded and other basic research projects that are ready to move toward commercialization.

The mission of I-Corp is to reduce the risk associated with translating technologies from the laboratory to the marketplace. To do this, I-Corp uses experiential education to help researchers reduce the time it takes to translate promising ideas from the laboratory to widespread implementation.

I-Corp participants are 35% more likely to win SBIR/STTR funding than those who do not participate. This means your likelihood of being funded for a Phase I SBIR/STTR goes from ~15% to over 50% just by participating in the I-Corp training program. This significant increase could make all the difference in your startup’s success.

Don’t miss this opportunity to increase your chances of success with SBIR/STTR funding. Sign up for I-Corp today and take your startup to the next level.

We work with high-growth startups and organizations that support the startup and innovation ecosystem. We build highly specific non-dilutive funding menus, provide proposal preparation services, and measure outcomes of funding through evaluation. Schedule a consult call with us HERE.