A re-post from NIH
Whether applying for an NIH Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) or Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) grant or submitting a contract proposal, you need to be aware of NIH’s human subjects research policies and reporting requirements.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
• NIH’s definition of human subjects research and how it applies to you
• NIH policies for conducting extramural research involving human subjects
• Clinical trial requirements for SBIR & STTR grants and contracts
• Inclusion policies and reporting requirements
• Training and resources available to help you prepare your SBIR or STTR grant application or contract proposal
Register for NIH’s webinar here. https://nih.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_sGby0-KpRrW1zuvq7KIixw
We work with high-growth startups and organizations that support the startup and innovation ecosystem. We build highly specific non-dilutive funding menus, provide proposal preparation services, and measure outcomes of funding through evaluation. Schedule a consult call with us HERE.