E.B. Howard Consulting, a leading consulting firm specializing in non-dilutive funding for high-growth startups, is excited to announce its addition as a preferred service provider for the Center for Technology Commercialization’s SBIR/STTR Assistance Micro-grant program. This partnership will enable E.B. Howard Consulting provides valuable support to small businesses seeking funding through the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs.
We help our clients find, apply, and measure outcomes on non-dilutive grant funding. We work with high-growth for-profit startups and small businesses, as well as organizations and consortiums in the startup and innovation ecosystem.
Since its inception in 2013, E.B. Howard Consulting has secured over $140 million in non-dilutive funding for its clients (for real; we have and we have receipts –see more here), helping them navigate the complex SBIR/STTR grant application process. Here’s a brief overview of the services we offer to our clients:
- Funding Opportunity Identification: We have an experienced team that excels at researching and identifying funding opportunities that align with your project’s goals and objectives. This involves scouring government agencies, private foundations, and industry-specific programs to find grants and competitions that match your unique needs.
- Grant Writing: We will work closely with you to understand your project, objectives, and vision and then create a customized grant proposal that maximizes your chances of success.
- Post-Award Reporting: We will assist you in fulfilling post-award reporting requirements, ensuring that you meet all obligations and maximize the benefits of your grant. We understand the importance of accountability and transparency in grant management.
The Micro-grant Program
Center for Technology Commercialization’s SBIR/STTR Assistance Micro-grant program aims to provide small businesses with the resources and support they need to successfully apply for SBIR/STTR funding. By partnering with E.B. Howard Consulting, the program will now have access to the firm’s extensive expertise in securing non-dilutive funding for high-growth startups.
The addition of E.B. Howard Consulting as a preferred service provider for the Center for Technology Commercialization’s SBIR/STTR Assistance Micro-grant program, offers several benefits to Micro Grant participants:
- Enhanced support for small businesses seeking SBIR/STTR funding
- Access to E.B. Howard Consulting’s extensive experience and expertise in non-dilutive funding
- Increased success rates for small businesses applying for SBIR/STTR grants
We are thrilled to be added as a preferred service provider for the Center for Technology Commercialization’s SBIR/STTR Assistance Micro-grant program. By leveraging our expertise, the program will be better equipped to help small businesses navigate the complex SBIR/STTR grant application process and secure the funding they need to succeed.
We work with high-growth startups and organizations that support the startup and innovation ecosystem. We build highly specific non-dilutive funding menus, provide proposal preparation services, and measure outcomes of funding through evaluation. Schedule a consult call with us HERE.