Looking for #funding? We have your list for December. December will be here before you know it, so act fast.
As always, be sure to check with each funder with regard to focus, fit, funding amounts, deadlines, and approach before applying.
Don’t see #funding that fits your needs? Let us develop a highly curated menu to fit your specific #funding needs. We can identify federal, state, foundation, or other opportunities that can help sustain existing initiatives or make new plans and future successes a reality. Schedule a consult call with us here.
- Acceleprise San Francisco Cohort 10 – Acceleprise is a SaaS-focused accelerator with locations in San Francisco, New York City and Melbourne. We provide $50K in funding for 5% in the U.S. locations and $75K in funding for 7.5% in Melbourne, subsidized office space, mentorship and key introductions to customers and investors. Selected companies will receive hands-on support from leading SaaS operators across product, go to market, sales, growth, marketing, and fundraising. Due December 1st.
- Founders Space Accelerator + Incubator – Ranked a Top 10 Incubator in Forbes and Inc. Magazine. You will:• Discover what it takes to raise capital in Silicon Valley • Learn everything from pitching to term sheets • Tap our network of advisors and mentors • Present to angels and VCs on Pitch Day! Due December 1st.
- EXPO 202 Dubai UAE – The Expo Live Innovation Impact Grant Programme aims to fund novel and innovative solutions that encapsulate the spirit of Expo 2020 Dubai’s overall theme: ‘Connecting Minds, Creating the Future’. The programme awards funding of up to USD 100,000 each to social enterprises, startups, and grassroots projects from around the world, based on their potential to impact the environment positively and generate real social value. Due December 2nd.
- Boomtown Accelerators Spring 2019 – Boomtown is a Boulder, Colorado, USA based 12-week startup accelerator program which works with a select group of promising startups to optimize, revolutionize, and accelerate their development and growth by combining a robust and customized educational curriculum, hands-on mentor network, extensive industry connections, and the hottest Demo Day in Boulder. Due December 15th.
- Hyper Accelerator HyperAccelerator January 2019 – This is the six day hyper-intensive accelerator with 60+mentors and venture capital preparation for companies that are launching their angel or VC raise. All the nuts and bolts for a successful pitch including valuation, exit strategy, market strategy, due diligence, term sheets, pitch academy and more. Due December 25th.
- MuckerLab 2018 : MuckerLab is a low-volume, high-touch accelerator program. We work closely with only 10-12 companies per year to help them reach the business milestones that will position them for top tier venture funding. Most companies work from Mucker’s office in Santa Monica over the course of the one-year long program. Due December 31st.
- Plug & Play Ventures / Startup Camp Startup Camp Winter 2019: The Plug and Play Startup Camp is a program designed to immerse startups and entrepreneurs into the Silicon Valley environment. Through a combination of structured workshops, speaker series, mentorship sessions as well as active coaching, startup founders will crystallize their ideas and business plans, build out their startup’s business model and prototypes as well as present their refined pitches to the venture capital community. Qualified Startup Camp participants are eligible to receive an investment of $25,000 upon acceptance into the program. Due December 31st.
- PXOS NESTING 2018 – Project X Open Source, belongs to the people and it makes sense we should support our own. PXOS Nesting process lasts 12 months, at each state we will provide different funding rounds, PX Token holders will vote on the project they like the most, the project will the most votes accumulated will be the winner for that year, and will get from 10MM to 100Millions PX Tokens = 2MM to 20Million US dollars. Initially, we will provide 1 Million PX tokens with a US value of $200,000 to the top 20 participants, each stage, based on innovation, security, user-friendly and reach projects will be evaluated. Due December 31st.
We are your single source for all your non-dilutive grant funding activities. From identification of relevant funding opportunities through the development of a long-term multi-submission approach to successful execution, and subsequent measuring of your outcomes from your award! We can help you locate funding, apply for funding, and help organizations measure & report on outcomes. Schedule a consult call with us HERE.