As always, be sure to check with each #funder with regard to focus, fit, funding amounts, deadlines, and approach before applying.
Don’t see #funding that fits your needs? Let us develop a highly curated menu to fit your specific funding needs. We can identify federal, state, foundation, or other #funding opportunities that can help sustain existing initiatives or make new plans and future successes a reality. Schedule a consult call with us here.
- Echoing Green’s eighth Direct Impact: Direct Impact is Echoing Green’s innovative board leadership program created to transform rising stars of the private sector into highly effective board leaders of some of the world’s most innovative social enterprises. Echoing Green invests deeply in the leadership of innovators and entrepreneurs around the world in order to accelerate their social and environmental impact. Due November 1st.
- Startup Arlington is an award-winning initiative created to promote Arlington as a technology and startup-friendly community on a national level. For a few months, Arlington, VA hosts one startup technology company that wants to build and expand its vision in our backyard. From lodging to workspace to transportation, Arlington invites entrepreneurs to live their dream with support from Arlington, VA, and its 2019 business partners. Due November 2nd
- Ignite Northwest Fall 2018 -Session B – Ignite Northwest is a technology-focused business accelerator that helps companies in the Pacific Northwest grow to create sustained economic impact.Due November 8th
- startups ignite – Accelerate24 Winter Cohort – Our Accelerate24 program is mentorship-driven 3-month accelerator working with select early-stage startups to validate and scale business model potential, collaborate with advisors and peers, and ultimately launch, grow, fund, and build defensible and scalable products in Marketplace, SaaS, Enterprise and Emerging Technology categories. Due November 12 ’18 -Feb 11 ’19 (13 weeks).
- SPIE Startup Challenge at Photonics West – SPIE Startup Challenge is a high-stakes, global competition where entrepreneurs in photonics have just 5 minutes each to pitch their businesses to a team of expert judges and vie for over $85,000 in cash, prizes, promotion, and more. Held annually at Photonics West, this competitive event invites new entrepreneurs to pitch their light-based technology business plan to a team of corporate development experts and venture capitalists. Due November 13th.
- SXSW Pitch (formerly SXSW Accelerator® Pitch Event) showcases innovative new technology to a panel of Judges and Emcees who are industry experts, high profiled media personalities, as well as Venture Capital / Angel investors. Please be aware that this is not a fundraising event. Due November 15th.
- Google Podcasts creator program is an accelerator program developed to lower barriers to podcasting and increase the diversity of voices in the industry globally. Selected teams will receive seed funding and participate in an intensive 20-week training program. Due November 18th.
- Camelback Ventures is an accelerator that identifies, develops, and promotes early-stage underrepresented entrepreneurs with the aim to increase individual and community education, and generational wealth. Due November 26th.
- EdTech Hyper Accelerator Nov 2018 – The Hyper Accelerator is a week-long program designed for later stage companies from around the world seeking guidance on fundraising, brand positioning, US and New York market entry, and customer insight. Due November 26 – 29th.
We are your single source for all your non-dilutive grant funding activities. From identification of relevant funding opportunities through the development of a long-term multi-submission approach to successful execution, and subsequent measuring of your outcomes from your award! We can help you locate funding, apply for funding, and help organizations measure & report on outcomes. Schedule a consult call with us HERE.