The SBIR Road Tour is coming to Rochester, NY on Monday, June 18, 2018, to present non-dilutive technology funding opportunities provided through the Small Business Innovation Research SBIR and Small Business Technology Transfer STTR programs.
Individual program managers from up to 11 participating STTR and SBIR agencies representing $2.5 billion in early-stage funding will participate in this one-day event alongside technology entrepreneurs and state innovation ecosystem members.
If you’re an innovator, entrepreneur, researcher, or small technology firm, don’t miss this opportunity.
- Learn how to access local and state resources available to innovators, researchers, and technology entrepreneurs
- SBIR Agencies Funding Priorities Overviews
Engaging Panel Sessions
- Inside the Head of an Evaluator: Common Mistakes
- Grant Opportunities for a Public Purpose
- Staying On Track: Aligning Your Company for Success in the DoD
We look forward to seeing you there.
We are your single source for all your non-dilutive grant funding activities. From identification of relevant funding opportunities through the development of a long-term multi-submission approach to successful execution, and subsequent measuring of your outcomes from your award! We can help you locate funding, apply for funding, and help organizations measure & report on outcomes. Schedule a consult call with us HERE.