Looking for funding? We have your list for March.
As always, be sure to check with each funder with regard to focus, fit, funding amounts, deadlines, and approach before applying.
Don’t see funding that fits your needs? Let us develop a highly curated menu to fit your specific funding needs. We can identify federal, state, foundation, or other opportunities that can help sustain existing initiatives or make new plans and future successes a reality. Schedule a consult call with us here.
- The 2019 Pitch Competition – Three early-stage subscription businesses will be selected to pitch their new, innovative subscription box ideas at Sub Summit 2019 in New Orleans.Each contestant will have three minutes to talk about their business and five minutes to answer questions from the panel of judges. The winner will receive a bundle of prizes that will support the launch and growth of the business. Due March 1, 2019
- 2020 Startups: 6 Week Hyper-Accelerator (BOSTON) – Spring Cohort 2019 – 2020 Startups is a dynamic and co-evolving entrepreneurial ecosystem providing communities of diverse visionaries the environment, education and expertise to accelerate success. Due March 1, 2019
- Blossom Accelerator, GAN Accredited – Please fill out this application for your startup to be considered for the
Blossom intensive 4 weekaccelerator program from March 17th – April 13th, 2019. Due March 1, 2019
- 2019 Fink Credit Pitch Competition – Ten MBA teams from across the country will travel to UCLA Anderson to compete in the Fink Credit Pitch Competition. Teams will pitch their best credit investment ideas to a panel of distinguished judges, in the hope of taking home the top prize. Guests are invited to hear from our keynote speaker, Ronald Mass (B.A. ’87), watch the finalists’ pitches and network at the awards ceremony and reception. Event on March 1, 2019
- Founders Space Incubator + Accelerator – “Founders Space is ranked Top 10 in Forbes Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, and Inc. Magazines. Due March 1, 2019
- BrainHIT2019 Startup Innovation Competition – Startup companies from across the globe addressing brain health innovations and technologies are invited to apply for a chance to pitch their innovation to a panel of judges as well as present their ideas in front of clinicians, peers
andindustry leaders. Participation will provide high visibility of their innovation and the opportunity for valuable direct feedback from a panel of professionals. Due March 1, 2019
- Security Accelerator 2019 – Dcode’s selective program will provide 6-10 companies with expert-led go-to-market strategic planning that covers key insights and guidance for entering
the federalmarket. Due March 1, 2019
- The Innovative Skills Competition – The Entrepreneurship & Innovation Network PRESENTS: The Innovative Skills Competition Are you interested in entrepreneurship? Do you want
first-handexperience in how problem-solving and idea formation can create innovation? Then participate in the Innovation Skills Competition! Event on March 02, 2019 TechstarsSports Accelerator – “The TechstarsSports Accelerator will have a key focus on innovation with goals to foster early identification of key trends for future technology in sport; meaningful engagement with early-stage sports tech companies; embrace technologies and business models that will impact the sports industry; and enhance a culture of internal innovation and the spirit of entrepreneurship.“ Due March 03, 2019
- Ida B. Wells Fellowship – “The Ida B. Wells Fellowship promotes diversity in journalism by helping to create a pipeline of investigative reporters of color who bring diverse backgrounds, experiences, and interests to their work. The one-year fellowship helps reporters complete their first substantial work of investigative reporting by providing a $16,000 award and editorial guidance from a dedicated editor at Type Investigations, formerly known as The Investigative Fund. Fellows will also receive funds to cover travel and other reporting costs, and the costs associated with attending the annual Investigative Reporters and Editors conference, as well as a one-week data reporting boot camp. They will enjoy access to research resources, legal assistance, professional mentors and assistance with story placement and publicity.“ Due March 03, 2019
- Western Union Accelerator Powered by
Techstars– “The Western Union Accelerator, Powered by Techstars will help entrepreneurs create innovative solutions to some of the industry’s latest challenges including ML/AI, crypto and blockchain technologies, analytics and omni-channelplatforms while leveraging the creative and agile thinking of some of the fintechindustries brightest minds.“ Due March 03, 2019
- Accelerate Summit – Chicago Agent magazine, the leading source of news and information for Chicagoland residential real estate professionals, presents Accelerate Summit – a consortium for the top-producing real estate professionals. Event on March 05, 2019
- OI Summit 2019 – “OI Summit 2019 by VizExplorer is the fourth annual operational intelligence conference for gaming operators, attracting industry experts and casino professionals from around the country with a unique mix of training and networking opportunities.” Due March 05, 2019
- RapidFire Pitch Competition by NexGen Exchange – March 13, 2019 – Looking for funding? Want to check out Houston’s startup scene? Interested in networking with local entrepreneurs over an open bar? Join NexGen Exchange at our two-part RapidFire Pitch Competition! Battle it out for a chance to pitch in front of investors for capital along with free advising from professionals! Followed by a networking session! Open for spectators – applications to pitch are below. Due March 06, 2019
- The Savvy Grant Writer – Intro to Grants and Finding $ – “This discussion will provide insight into the many types of grants available and the best way to seek out funding.
Brieflywe will define 3 primary grant sources and review the requirements of any grant. We will cover the advantages and disadvantages of specific funding sources.” Event on March 06, 2019
- Accelerated Global Connections – AGC provides the ultimate networking experience, unlike anything you have ever attended before. We have fun networking activities that creates great conversation starters eliminating awkwardness in open networking. We also have a featured motivational speaker at every event that gives everyone an educational take away that you will be able to apply to your business. Attend your first event FREE!!!! Event on March 06, 2019
- Youth Entrepreneur Initiative Pitch Competition – Join us in the Marburger Auditorium at Lawrence Technological University on Thursday, March 7, 2019, for the inaugural Youth Entrepreneur Initiative Pitch Competition. Youth teams from Detroit area faith-based organizations will square off to win cash prizes in this Shark Tank-style pitch competition. Due March 07, 2019
- FREE Grant Writing Workshop – “Learn an overview of starting to write a grant. Learn how to sign up to submit 2 grants for your program.” Event on March 07, 2019
- Accelerators, Pre-Accelerators, and Early Stage Funding – Presentations by SAM Preccelerator and Startup Boost. Event on March 07, 2019
- LaunchTown 2019 Entrepreneurship Awards – The LaunchTown Entrepreneurship Awards is an idea competition, seeking students with the BEST IDEA for a new business, product or service to create wealth. This is an open competition, available to all students, of all majors, from all colleges and universities. Due March 07, 2019
- Investing in Inclusion Pitch Competition – The Berkeley Haas Center for Equity, Gender, and Leadership (EGAL) is excited to present our second annual Investing in Inclusion Pitch Competition! The competition will start at 9:30 a.m. in the Spieker Forum on the 6th floor of Chou Hall at Berkeley Haas. Coffee, snacks, and light refreshments will be available. Event on March 08, 2019
- 2019 HMPA Elevator Pitch Competition – Whether chatting with a civilian with no background in science, interviewing for a position or speaking with a potential donor, an elegant, compelling elevator pitch could help you elevate your profile, captivate the listener’s imagination and propel your career. The HMPA Elevator Pitch Competition is designed to help you craft the perfect pitch! We hope you can join us to support your colleagues and get
first handtips on what it takes to craft the perfect elevator pitch! Due March 08, 2019
- DEC & Comerica Pitch Competition: The Nest Info Session – The NEST Pitch competition is an interactive, incubation inspired pitch competition that celebrates the innovation, grit, and spirit of Southern Dallas entrepreneurs. Due March 08, 2019
- 2019 HMPA Elevator Pitch Competition! – Whether chatting with a civilian with no background in science, interviewing for a position or speaking with a potential donor, an elegant, compelling elevator pitch could help you elevate your profile, captivate the listener’s imagination and propel your career. The HMPA Elevator Pitch Competition is designed to help you craft the perfect pitch! We hope you can join us to support your colleagues and get
first handtips on what it takes to craft the perfect elevator pitch! Due March 08, 2019 sFoundationStartup Accelerator – 2019 Spring Cohort – sFoundationis the next generation of Startup Accelerator — we have a goal to include 20% women founders, 20% minority founders, and 20% founders over 40. We were established by a founder who envisioned that anyone — regardless of their background — can start a technology related company. We offer unparalleled acceleration programs, sessions, workshops, and advisory services. Fueled by a passion to offer excellent solutions for startup founders, sFoundationwas conceptualized to identify and ease the pain points of entrepreneurs in founding and scaling their startups. Due March 8, 2019
- The Nest Pitch Competition: Pitch Support & Lunch – The Dallas Entrepreneur Center at RedBird in partnership with Comerica Bank launch The Nest: Pitch Competition. “The Nest” is an interactive, incubation inspired pitch competition that celebrates the grit, innovation, and spirit of Southern Dallas entrepreneurs while providing those who may be new to the “pitch scene” with a bit of training, support and resources before, during and after to help their companies “take flight”. The DEC’s mission is to help entrepreneurs start, build and grow their business through mentorships, community, advocacy, and education. In alignment with that mission, we have crafted a pitch competition that embodies each of those tenants.Due March 8, 2019
- Wealth Acceleration – The Wealth Acceleration Workshop is unlike any financial “event” you’ve likely attended. We imagined what the ideal financial seminar would look like and created that for you.
We didn’t want a boring lecture or a frenzied pitch fest. We wanted something intimate. Something personal. Something that helped people get the quickest results possible in a customized way. Something that was so comprehensive it unleashed your full financial potential, yet was simple to understand. Event on March 09, 2019
- Baltimore City Students Diamond Challenge Pitch Competition – Students who passed the first round of submissions in the Diamond Challenge will be competing internationally for cash and awards that would go towards their business and social innovation ideas. On March 9,
2019invited students from Baltimore City and surrounding areas will be pitching to a group of judges their business and social innovation concepts and will be competing to be the Semifinalist for Baltimore City. Semifinalists will be invited to the final round of the National Summit Diamond Challenge competition in April. Event on March 09, 2019
- MDMC’19 Start-Up Pitch Competition – “I’ve attended marketing conferences from NYC to LA and MDMC meets or exceeds expectations right here in the MidWest. Perry and his crew are welcoming, accommodating and share the same hustle as the sponsors and attendees. The quality of the speakers in on par with anything on the coasts. For those complaining about the St. Louis marketplace here is your chance to support a home-grown success story. Get out your checkbook and sponsor MDMC and send your marketing managers there and have them write a report. Money and time well spent! We’ll see you next year!” Due March 9, 2019
- Stiletto Pitch & Strut Expo – If you didn’t know, women are changing things in the entrepreneur world! This event provides education, networking and showcasing of some the best female startups. Like last year, 6 ladies will have the opportunity to pitch for cash and/or prizes that can help their businesses. The price of attendance includes lunch, access to classes, shopping, the awards portion, and the pitch competition. Event on March 9, 2019
- Startup Saturday with SendGrid, Brex & GAN – Join Twilio SendGrid, Brex & GAN for our 5th annual startup event at SXSW!
If you’ve ever wanted the chance to connect with some of the best accelerators in the world, other startup founders, Brex and SendGrid’s Accelerate community, join us on Saturday, March 9th. You’ll not only have an opportunity to meet incredible connections in the GAN Community, but we’ll have food, live music, and an open bar. Space is limited, so RSVP to reserve your spot as soon as possible. Event on March 09, 2019
- Founders Invitational Pitch Event – There is nothing more exciting in today’s high school curriculum than actually starting your own business in entrepreneurship class! From ideation, customer interviews, and creating an MVP proof of concept to pitching at high stakes events and selling your products or services, the ability to live and breathe the role of business Founder is unlike anything else you’ll do in high school. Due March 10, 2019
- BGV Pitch @ SXSW 2019 – Black Girl Ventures works to create access to capital for Black and Brown women founders. The BGV Pitch Competition flips the traditional pitch competition on its head: we allow the audience to donate, eliminate the panel of judges, and empower the community (audience) to ask questions and vote for the winner. Donations are optional. Our partners include Google Cloud for Startups, Google Digital Coaches, and
BICTech. Event on March 11, 2019
- Think Big! Veale Innovation Challenge & Summit – “On March 12, the Veale Foundation is hosting an inspirational one-day conference features panels of national and local Gen Z and millennial entrepreneurs, a mini-maker hackathon, networking, and more.” Event on March 12, 2019
- The Heritage Group Accelerator Powered by
Techstars– “The Heritage Group Accelerator Powered by Techstars supports companies seeking to disrupt existing markets by pioneering the next generation of solutions that serve our core business needs. The modernization of legacy enterprise creates a massive potential for value creation along the intersections of materials science, specialty chemicals, remediation methodology, energy production, and systems automation. The accelerator is located at The Center in Indianapolis.“ Due March 12, 2019
- 2019 Tory Burch Foundation Fellowship – Designed for women entrepreneurs – providing the community of support you need
to connect, learn, and grow your business. Due March 12, 2019
- UnitedHealthcare Accelerator Powered by
Techstars– “Based in Minneapolis, the UnitedHealthcare Accelerator Powered by Techstarswill focus on new health care innovations that support payer and care provider efforts to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. The program will focus on digital health and wellness solutions thathelp support and enhance the experience of UnitedHealthcare members. Join us for the first class of the program which will run during Q3 2019.“ Due March 12, 2019
- The USI Eagle Innovation Accelerator – USI Innovation Lab, 2nd Floor of Innovation Pointe – Doors open at
11:30amp.m./ Presentation starts at 12:00 p.m. Free to attend, open to all to join us! Refreshments will be served. as part of CoWork Evansville’s 2ndTuesdays at Innovation Pointe, University of Southern Indiana’s Eagle Innovation Accelerator in conjunction with Elevate Ventures will be providing a workshop on “How to Pitch”. This workshop will last approximately one hour and consist of networking, a discussion about the anatomy of a pitch and insights into what venture capital investors look for on the receiving end of a pitch! Event on March 12, 2019
- $25,000 Sohr Grant Pitch Competition-Spring – “$25,000 pitch competition for enrolled students at the Owen Business School. To be eligible to pitch, please sign up here and email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your intentions to pitch. If more than 5 teams pitch, we will have a preliminary round to determine the 5 teams advancing to the pitch competition. Food provided.“ Event on March 13, 2019
- Grants Conference – “Individuals, non-profits, government officials and educators – join us on Wednesday, March 13th at the University of Maine Hutchinson Center in Belfast and learn how to:
- Find the right grant opportunity for your project (federal, state and foundation grants)
- Plan your application
- Write a compelling narrative
- Prepare a fundable budget
- Understand logic models
- And much more” Event on March 13, 2019
- Enactus Innovation Pitch Competition – Do you have an idea that could help make everyday things easier for your community or humanity? Send your ideas in for the Enactus Innovation Pitch Competition. Finalist will pitch their ideas at the event on March 13th at IgniteHQ. Event on March 13, 2019
- MassChallenge Application Launch 2019 – As MassChallenge’s flagship location, MassChallenge Boston has brought together corporates, policy makers, and innovation leaders to support and inspire the next generation of innovators. Over the past eight years, we have accelerated more than 1,000 startups from across the world – startups that have made patients healthier, our communities more connected, and our communities safer. Due March 13, 2019
- H2 Refuel Accelerator – Sponsored by Shell and Toyota – The H2 Refuel Accelerator – a unique partnership between Fraunhofer TechBridge, Greentown Labs and the Urban Future Lab – offers unparalleled collaboration opportunities for startups who want to bring their hydrogen innovation from concept to market with the support of Shell and Toyota. Due March 13, 2019.
- 6 Greater
Cincinnati-BasedPitch Competitions – If you’re a burgeoning startup, oftentimes funding – besides your brilliant idea – takes up a considerable amount of brain space.While the Queen City offers considerable options for a more traditional approach to getting capital, such as consulting with an angel investor or going through venture capital firms, there’s also ample opportunity to win some cash via a local pitch competition. Event on March 14, 2019
- 2019 Export Pitch – Chicago Regional Growth Corporation and Choose DuPage are pleased to announce the 2019 Export Pitch!
10 finalists, representing small and medium-sized companies throughout the region, will pitch to a panel of judges on their plans for going global and win one of three grand prizes. Event on March 14, 2019
- Social Venture Partners Presents Fast Pitch 2019 – Social Venture Partners Cincinnati presents Fast Pitch 2019 and it is bigger and better than ever. This is good fun for good causes. As one of last year’s attendees summed it up, “I can’t think of a better way to enjoy an evening with friends and support innovative nonprofits at the same time. We really enjoyed learning about the great work happening in our city.” Event on March 14, 2019
- Accelerant Conference 2019 – GREATER – Join us for our annual Accelerant Conference beginning on Thursday, March 14th at
7PMthrough Saturday, March 16th as we host speakers, Leif Hetland, Bill Vanderbush, Charlie Coker and more, along with worship from our very own, Journey Worship! Event on March 14, 2019
- Exponential Impact (XI) – Exponential Impact (XI) is a 14-week mentorship-driven accelerator focused on early stage security technology companies. Priority will be given to companies focused on artificial intelligence. Due March 15, 2019.
- SELF Accelerator Cohort 2019 – Our accelerator helps organic brands build awareness and help sell their products. If the brand also needs funding we are also offering an opportunity for each brand to pitch to our investors. Due March 15, 2019.
- Grant Bootcamp – This Grant Bootcamp may benefit you if you are new to the grant process, looking for collaborations, learn more about prospective funders, work on common grant requirements and implementing projects in the community. Event on March 16, 2019
- Grant Writing 201- How/Where to Find Grants – “This seminar is designed to demonstrate how to use the logic model, introduced in Grant Writing 101, is used to match their organization’s values, goals, and objectives, with potential grant providers. This will be done by as the presenter actually, via
internet, accesses a searchable database of private grantmakers that accept inquiries and proposals from a variety of organizations; federal deadlines; links to state funding agencies; and a growing database of international grantmakers.“ Event on March 16, 2019
- Business-focused accelerator – Our goal is to boost your sales and increase evaluation of your company in order to successfully negotiate with big clients and investors that will be introduced to you. Best companies will have the opportunity to work with our cross-border acceleration team capable of establishing business connections in
CEEregion. Due March 17, 2019.
- Annual PitchFeast featuring The Startup Ladies – Annual PitchFeast featuring The Startup Ladies. In celebration of women’s history month, The Startup Ladies are delighted to collaborate with PitchFeast to award our third grant from The Startup Ladies Fund. This is a wonderful event focuses on startups founded by women. Event on March 18, 2019
- 1st Pitch Life Science NYC (Mar. 2019) – 1st Pitch Presents: “Coached Competition”Have you ever wanted to know how great startup companies have evolved, developed, and improved their pitching skills? In this recently introduced, and evolving format, three or four companies will receive coaching from MABA investors prior to competing at the live 1stPitch event. Event on March 18, 2019
- The Boss Lady Pitch – Founders, influencers, executives and dream builders – in celebration of Women’s History Month, we invite you to The Boss Lady Pitch this March! Come raise a glass and experience the evening’s main event, a competition showcasing female startup founders as they pitch their businesses and ideas live in SoNo. The night will bring together many Fairfield County residents, business owners, entrepreneurs and artists representing a range of creative professions. Event on March 20, 2019
- The Big Pitch Competition – When students decide to attend Maricopa County Community College, they’ve taken a big step toward a brighter future. For a select group of dreamers and doers, that means turning their passion into a business. But to do so, they need the right education, environment, and resources to achieve that goal – and The Big Pitch is here to deliver“ Event on March 20, 2019
- Supervision 101, Complete guide: Everything
youNeed to Know and Do, Chicago – “This seminar is ideal for those who are new to supervision or would like to brush up on their skills. This will work especially well for those who were newly promoted from other positions. This course is a complete review of all the skills and tools needed in order to maximize the performance of employees and avoid common problem areas.“ Event on March 20, 2019
- San Francisco VC Fast Pitch Conference – Pitch and network with venture capitalists, angels and accredited investors from Silicon Valley and throughout the country at the San Francisco Venture Capital Fast Pitch Conference. Black Dog Venture Partners has hosted investor events throughout the west and has raised millions of dollars for startups as a direct result of our fastpitch conferences. Event on March 21, 2019
- Accelerating Innovation with TARDEC and DARPA – Innovation in Defense Acquisition – Learn and Connect! Long acquisition life cycles run counter to innovation. By the time a traditional acquisition program completes, any “new” technology is outdated. Event on March 21, 2019
HyeTechEntrepreneur Immersion Program Pitch Competition, sponsored by HIVE – HyeTechis a gathering of Armenian professionals who share the technical, business and entrepreneurship savvy that makes the Silicon Valley a unique place to work and live. We aim to cultivate existing ecosystems and provide outlets for ideas to take root and strengthen all Armenians involved. Event on March 22, 2019
gBETAApplication Deadlines – gBETAis a program of nationally ranked startup accelerator, gener8tor. It’s a free, seven-week accelerator for early-stage companies with local roots. Each program is capped at five teams and requires no fees and no equity. Due March 22, 2019
- The DEC at RedBird & Comerica Bank Present: The Nest Pitch Competition – The Dallas Entrepreneur Center at RedBird in partnership with Comerica Bank launch The Nest: Pitch Competition. “The Nest” is an interactive, incubation inspired pitch competition that celebrates the grit, innovation, and spirit of Southern Dallas entrepreneurs while providing those who may be new to the “pitch scene” with a bit of training, support and resources before, during and after to help their companies “take flight”. The DEC’s mission is to help entrepreneurs start, build and grow their business through mentorships, community, advocacy, and education. In alignment with that mission, we have crafted a pitch competition that embodies each of those tenants. Event on March 23, 2019
- Fundamentals of Grants – “Growth Grants engages non-profits to gain the knowledge and insight necessary to secure grants to fund and sustain their mission. We work with a variety of non-profits encompassing many missions. Given our diverse background, we are able to connect and work with those aligned with our mission to support those who are aiding others in need.“ Event on March 23, 2019
- Peacetech Accelerator Program 2019 – “Startups are selected based on their ability to produce innovative technologies that manage, mitigate, predict, or prevent conflict and promote sustainable peace. Cohort 6 of the PeaceTech Accelerator will run in spring 2019 from March 25 –May 24“ Event on March 25, 2019
- FedEx Small Business Grant Contest – “Does your business have an amazing story to share? We want to hear it. The FedEx Small Business Grant Contest recognizes and rewards unique small businesses with grants up to $50,000. Entering the contest is a chance to promote your business and get your fans excited to spread the word about you. It’s also a chance to become part of something bigger: a close-knit group of finalists and winners who support and share ideas with each other. Follow the steps below to enter now and start getting votes for your business.“ Due March 25, 2019
- Impact Unicorns in the making – “Maze X is a startup accelerator programme designed to put ambitious impact start-ups on the road to becoming impact unicorns. It is focused on hard-working founders who have the grit to test new ideas and aim for innovative outcomes. The programme is based in Lisbon – Portugal – it is 3-months long followed by 6-months of ongoing support and includes an equity-free cash stipend to help you through your stay.” Due March 25, 2019.
- Founder Gym | Cohort Application – “The next FG Cohorts take place from April 22, 2019, to May 31, 2019. The application deadline March 25, 2019, at
11:59pmPST. Before applying, visit tohttps://www.foundergym.com to ensure you understand what the cohort entails. No more than one founder per company can apply to each cohort. We suggest that you reserve 30 minutes to complete the application. “ Due March 25, 2019.
- 2019 Pitch Contest – Our $80,000 annual student pitch contest, “BulbHead Inventors Day for Aspiring Entrepreneurs,” will consist of three rounds of competition in spring 2019, culminating in the live final pitches on May 8, 2019. Due March 26, 2019
Pitch PitchWomen and Social Entrepreneurs with SMPLCT Lab – Each month, Ulule organizes Pitch Pitch nights in various cities around the world to shine the spotlight on amazing creators, makers andentrepreneurs who seek funds for their projects! This month in New York City, Ulule partners with SMPLCT Lab, New York-based socially conscious lab, and New York Women Social Entrepreneurs NYWSE, to empower social entrepreneurship! Due March 27, 2019
- Free Grant Writing Workshop- Grants 102: Research – “In
this workshopyou will identify founders, grant sources, and grant writing resourcesonline. You will also explore grant-planning and time management.“ Event on March 27, 2019
- InnoVentures: A Small Business Pitch Contest & Fundraiser – Business owners pitch their ideas to a panel of judges and community members like you. Applicants participate in a bracket-style competition to the final event. Event on March 28, 2019
- VentureWell’s OPEN Conference – “The VentureWell OPEN conference gathers together representatives from across the innovation and entrepreneurship spectrum to share stories, start new collaborations, and learn emerging best practices in the rapidly evolving field of technology entrepreneurship education.“ Event on March 28-30, 2019
- 2019 Coastal Venture Competition – The Coastal Venture Competition is an inaugural two-stage competition. For the first stage, students will submit a 1-2 minute video describing their business idea/product. In the second stage, finalists will prepare a presentation of their idea/product to present live in front of a panel of judges and an audience for a chance to win $4,000. Due March 29, 2019
- Batch 25 – “We are pleased to open the application for our 25th Batch, which will take place in the San Francisco office from May 6th through August 22nd.“ Due March 29, 2019
- Accelerate Your Business – Chicago – Bidding on projects is the lifeblood of any construction firm. If you get the estimate wrong, it can cost you the contract or your business. Learn the details of preparing a professional commercial ESTIMATE. This is a two-day workshop. Friday from 10:30AM-3:00PM and Saturday from 10:30AM-2:30 PM. When you register, you are registering for both days. Due March 29, 2019
- Wealth Accelerator 2019 – Half-day financial transformational event to accelerate your relationship with money, from your mind to your habits to your bank account. Join James Simister of Alpine Mindset and James Stephenson of Triumph Training as we dive into the world of WEALTH and the practical steps you can take NOW to upgrade your financial picture and grow your net worth! Event on March 30, 2019
- 2019 Wealth Building Summit – “The Garfield Park Chamber of Commerce and our partners are delighted to bring you the 2019 Wealth Building Summit, to help grow generational wealth for your family and business. You will network with business owners and individuals from around the city and suburban communities, government agencies, wealth management and capital firms, angel investors, banks, credit unions, and venture capitalists.” Event on March 30, 2019
- MERGE CHALLENGE/pitch competition – Startup Pass is your chance to get the attention of
2500+audience from different parts of the world, meet potential customers, partners, investors, media and new team members. Apply NOW and enjoy full startup experience at EMERGE. Startup Pass (€120) provides you with 3 tickets for your team, exhibition stand at Startup Alley
and opportunity to win €10,000 in EMERGE CHALLENGE. Due March 31, 2019
- TechDiversity Cohort 2 – Tampa Bay Wave’s TechDiversity Accelerator program, powered by The Nielsen Foundation, is a 90-day program designed for early-stage tech companies 51% owned, controlled, and operated by a minority. Due March 31, 2019
- Growth Accelerator Program – “Each company is different so we design a tailor-made program for each one of them. Applications are reviewed as they arrive and the accepted companies can start at any moment. We think that focus is key, so we invest $100k that converts to 6% of the company to help the founders focus on the StartUps most essential challenges: Product and Growth.” Due March 31, 2019.
We are your single source for all your non-dilutive grant funding activities. From identification of relevant funding opportunities through the development of a long-term multi-submission approach to successful execution, and subsequent measuring of your outcomes from your award! We can help you locate funding, apply for funding, and help organizations measure & report on outcomes. Schedule a consult call with us HERE.