Looking for #Funding? Here are some last minute #funding opportunities for April.
As always, be sure to check with each funder with regard to focus, fit, #funding amounts, deadlines, and approach before applying.
Don’t see #funding that fits your needs? Let us develop a highly curated menu to fit your specific #funding needs. We can identify federal, state, foundation, or other opportunities that can help sustain existing initiatives or make new plans and future successes a reality. Schedule a consult call with us here.
- Accelerate 2019 – Lendon Wilson and Brian Dobbs are two powerful business coaches who share a common passion for the real estate professional. Through the combination of their approach to
businessthey have unlocked principles and keys to turnyour business into a lead generating and revenue making machine. In today’s market, the pressure to produce high amounts of leads with little to or no conversion has made many professionals grasp at straws trying to make things work. Lendon and Brian understand the importance of first creating cash flow and then establishing consistency. Accelerate is so much more than a lecture series, this program is for you to roll up your sleeves, put in the effort and get the results you are looking for. You will walk away with clear objectives and be able to track your efforts. It is a great way to boost your business growth. Register today! Due April 25, 2019
- Pitching Yourself and Your Business – A critical skill for any entrepreneur or startup team member is being able to tell your story in a clear way that will hold your audience captive, whether you’re pitching ideas, products, your company, or yourself. Learn how to make your story compelling in this practical workshop, where you’ll get to practice your new skills. Feel free to arrive with a pitch in mind that you’d like to work on. You’ll find out how to structure your message, make it irresistible, and WOW your audience with visuals. Apply these principles and tips to pitches of any length and to any audience, whether it be customers, partners, employees, employers, the media or others. Developed at Stanford University and shared with audiences worldwide, this popular Silicon Valley workshop will help you stand out with a solid, provocative pitch. Due April 25, 2019
- Entrepreneurship Symposium & Innovation Pitch Competition -April 26, 2019 – This program is designed for budding entrepreneurs and early-stage startup founders seeking to develop stronger entrepreneurial skills and to build their network. Participants who are able to bring intellectual rigor,
curiosity,and the drive to go and apply what they learn in this program will see a successful transformation of themselves by the end of this event. Due April 26, 2019
- GlobalGiving Accelerator – The GlobalGiving Accelerator is an opportunity for you and your organization to build skills, access tools, and grow your base of supporters to achieve crowdfunding success. When you graduate, your organization becomes a permanent member of GlobalGiving, and you’ll have access to all the tools, training, and one-on-one support available in the GlobalGiving community. Due April 26, 2019
- NYC Accelerator, Summer 2019 – Our 3-month Skolkovo Accelerator NYC programs are tailored around each participating company. The focus is to help each company build and execute its US expansion strategy by supporting them to establish their US footprint, grow US sales and raise capital from US investors. Due April 27, 2019
- gener8tor OnRamp Insurance Accelerator – gener8tor is a nationally ranked accelerator that invests in high-growth startups. Three times a year we invest $100K in each of five startups who receive a concierge experience during our 12-week accelerator program. gener8tor supports the growth of these startups through our network of experienced mentors, technologists, corporate partners, angel investors, and venture capitalists. Due April 28, 2019
- OnRamp Insurance Accelerator 2019 – Each year, the OnRamp Insurance Accelerator, with Allianz Life and Securian Financial, invests in five
insurtechstartups who participate in a three-month, concierge accelerator program in Minneapolis-St. Paul. Each startup receives a cash investment of $100,000, office space and access to gener8tor’s global network of mentors and investors. Due April 29, 2019
- Pitch Competition – TiE New York hosts a Pitch Competition twice a year. Finalists get the opportunity to pitch to a room full of investors and other entrepreneurs. We run this Pitch Competition in the context of our Angel Investing program. Many of our Charter Members are active angel investors and advisors to startups in New York and around the world. Due April 30, 2019
- 2019 eLab Accelerator – Congratulations on your acceptance to eLab Accelerator! eLab Accelerator is an invitation-only, four-day working meeting to accelerate high-impact, innovative, and scalable projects at the electricity system’s distribution edge. Trained facilitators and technical experts will lead your team through effective collaborative processes, and provide customized topical coaching, targeted training, and tailored feedback to support each team’s unique project. We look forward to working with you at Sundance. Due April 30, 2019
- AI Investors Reverse Pitch at ODSC East 2019 – Artificial Intelligence and Data Science startups are in high demand by investors; venture capital investment in AI doubled to $12 billion in 2017 and jumped to $40 billion in 2018. At the ODSC AI Investors Reverse Pitch, you’ll hear top investment firms & VCs explain why YOUR AI and Data Science Startup should choose THEM, not the other way around. Learn what top firms look for in startups when they consider investing, listen to the types of businesses in their portfolios, and then introduce yourself when you find the right potential investor for your startup. Event on April 30, 2019
We are your single source for all your non-dilutive grant funding activities. From identification of relevant funding opportunities through the development of a long-term multi-submission approach to successful execution, and subsequent measuring of your outcomes from your award! We can help you locate funding, apply for funding, and help organizations measure & report on outcomes. Schedule a consult call with us HERE.